Skip to product information
1 of 5

Marco Verona

Marco Verona - Sedì 2022

Marco Verona - Sedì 2022

Regular price €19,90 EUR
Regular price €23,50 EUR Sale price €19,90 EUR
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Marco Verona - Sedì
2022

75cl

IGT Tuscany

Grape varieties
Old plants in mixed rows containing 70% Vermentino, the remaining 30% is composed of Malvasia di Candia, Trebbiano and Albarola.
Vineyard

Located in the municipality of Massa (MS) a few kilometers from the sea, the small vineyard is terraced and exposed to the south with very steep slopes (heroic viticulture).

It is worked completely by hand without the use of insecticides, herbicides or any type of fertilization.

Sandy loam soil with sandstone substrate. Guyot pruning.

Winemaking
Spontaneous fermentation in steel without the addition of selected yeasts. No adjunct is added aimed at correcting the organoleptic characteristics of the wine with the exception of small quantities of sulphites designed to avoid bacterial pollution and excessive oxidation. Brief contact with the skins in the absence of pumping over or punching down. Malolactic fermentation in steel. It does not undergo clarification.

Mature in bottle.

Wine
Very small production. It has a rather intense straw yellow color. Light citrus and herbal aromas of the Mediterranean scrub. Persistent on the palate, it is saline and mineral, fresh but at the same time rounded on the palate. It is advisable not to serve too cold.
View full details