Skip to product information
1 of 2

Albert Sounit

Albert Sounit - Bourgogne Aligoté "Vieilles Vignes" 2022

Albert Sounit - Bourgogne Aligoté "Vieilles Vignes" 2022

Regular price $29.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $29.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Vintage

Bourgogne Aligoté

"Vieilles Vignes"

2022

75cl

Aromas and flavors: Fresh and floral – white flowers. Mineral and delicate with a well-defined acidity. Average finish
Grape variety: 100% Aligote
Serving temperature: 7-10° C
Aging potential: 3 years
Pairing: Light fish dishes, salads and vegetarian dishes.

Vineyards:
The "Les Hesses" vineyard is located on the plateau just west of our cuverie in Jully-lés-Buxy, and for this wine we only harvest grapes from vines with an average age of 80 years
years.
Winemaking:
All grapes are harvested and selected by hand. To preserve the freshness and floral elements of this wine, 90% of the bulk is fermented in stainless steel tanks at around 14 degrees, and the remaining 10% is fermented in 3 - 4 year old French barrels. After 6 months the wine is assembled and transferred to stainless steel tanks, where it decants for 6-8 weeks before bottling, without or with very light filtration.

Tasting notes and serving recommendations:
The nose is fresh and floral – white flowers. On the palate it is fruity and mineral with delicate and well-defined acidity. The wine has a body and intensity that linger on the palate for a long time. The wine goes well with light fish dishes, salads and vegetarian dishes. Serve at 7 – 10 degrees in large glasses.
Drinking window:
Usually within 3 years of the harvest.

View full details